Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Ofna Ultra lx 2 Problem and questions.

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Ofna Ultra lx 2 Problem and questions.

Old 01-31-2014, 07:52 PM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ofna Ultra lx 2 Problem and questions.

Ok so something is wrong with my steering I use the steering trim to make it perfect but nothing works i looked in a bit close i took off the wheels and i noticed that my right knuckle head was perfect but my left one was off a bit to the side i messed around with the steering trims but nothing is working is there any thing I can screw or tighten to make it straight? do you need pics? Now for questions is are there an aluminum front arm and rear arm upgrades for the lx2 I cant find any but are there others that would fit perfectly? Also im looking into getting carbon fiber parts rear and front shock tower i want looks but is a strong material? Because my dad has a motorcycle and he ordered carbon fiber parts for his bike thought it looked cool. It feels string bund kind of bendy? So is it actually a good material to use? Let alone the looks.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The steering servo turns both wheels at the same time, the steering trim just adjusts the servo. If one wheel is pointed wrong that means there's a problem with the linkage. One of the steering tie rods either needs adjustment or is bent. The tie rod is adjusted by turning it, to lengthen or shorten it.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright thanks ill try that.