Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

cars comparison

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 05:10 AM
RicardoDP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cars comparison

Hi,
i'm new to this forum,sorry if i do some mistakes
i need to buy a new rc car and i searched many nitro cars,for my budget,400 euros,i saw and searched some cars,the ones that i'm interested are:
HPI trophy truggy 4.6 1/8
RB one V2 limited edition 1/8
Sworkz S350 BX1 1/8 tt 4WD sport

I would be very thankful to people who whill sugest me which is better,the more more reliable,the pros and cons of which one,talk about the engines .21 and .28.which one have more option parts available and are easy to tune with diferent engine parts and stuff,which have more quality stuff and all of that kind of things,to be honest every pros and cons in single one please.
i might be requesting many things but i need many help and i would be greatful guys.
Ricardo
Old 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Ricardo! I am not familiar with the other two you mention, but the HPI Trophy Truggy does NOT have a good reputation. The Blitz or the Savage are ok, about the only HPI vehicles that anyone recommends.

I'm gonna guess....are you in Europe? The RC market in Europe and the USA are a little different. You guys have stuff we don't have, and vice-versa. Hence the reason I don't reccognize the RB One or the Sworkz. There is a guy around here named "Foxy" who has lots of experience and knowlege with all kinds of RC models from all over. He may be able to point you to some European RC websites to look at and some brands to consider. Send him a PM and ask.

Sounds like you're interested in 4wd and truggys? All nitro?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:29 PM
nitroexpress

RB 1 V2 limited edition would be the best of the bunch.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:47 AM
RicardoDP

thanks ext2rob and nitroexpress
yes i live in europe,in portugal,yes i'm interested in 4wd truggy or a buggy,all nitro.
i searched and saw this car too,the Hot Bodies D8S,is anyone familiar whit this buggy,it's better then the others?what about the engine and all of the other parts and electronics of the car?
Old 04-17-2014, 10:34 AM
nitroexpress

Originally Posted by RicardoDP
thanks ext2rob and nitroexpress
yes i live in europe,in portugal,yes i'm interested in 4wd truggy or a buggy,all nitro.
i searched and saw this car too,the Hot Bodies D8S,is anyone familiar whit this buggy,it's better then the others?what about the engine and all of the other parts and electronics of the car?
Not really fair to compare a RTR (D8S) to a kit racer (SWorkz and RB). That being said, the D8S is based on the older D8 model. D8 Hara was superseded by the HB D812.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:24 PM
RicardoDP

but they all rtr i think,the only thing is that the sworkz need to be painted that's it,they all come ready-to-race,with engine and everything
Old 04-17-2014, 02:36 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

look to see if you can find the hong nor X3 Sabre, or the Hobao Hyper 7 TQ Black (that is what they are sold by everywhere outside the US) Both are decent vehicles both are buggies. Hong Nor Nexx 8t is a decent truggy
Old 04-17-2014, 06:31 PM
nitroexpress

Originally Posted by RicardoDP
but they all rtr i think,the only thing is that the sworkz need to be painted that's it,they all come ready-to-race,with engine and everything
You're right. Of the three, (if it matters) I think the RB one V2 limited edition is the closest to a current edition race buggy.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:29 AM
RicardoDP

Does anyone know what's best,RB one RTR or HPI D8S?i would like to hear differences between the cars,like engine,suspension,servos,construction quality,etc...
Old 04-18-2014, 11:35 AM
nitroexpress

What are you going to use it for? Racing or bashing?
Old 04-18-2014, 01:45 PM
RicardoDP

bashing,off course i will run in lanes/trails but for fun,not official races.and the RB is the RB one v2 limited edition rtr.