Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Revived a couple Ofnas

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 07:04 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Revived a couple Ofnas

I've slowly gotten back into RC's the lad fee months. I picked a parts lot to get my old Jammin' CRT.5 running again. The parts lot also included another nearly complete car and enough parts to almost completely build a third. So now I have my old CRT.5 running and an Ofna Hyper 10TT (or some variation of that since both cars share a majority of the parts. Both are running brushless systems one has a castle 1/10sct system and thither just has the hobbywing/tacon combovit came with. I've been running them topless and finally picked up a couple bodies for them yesterday. Obviously the proper of a bodies are nearly impossible to find so I used what seemed to be a close fit. I got one factory Traxxas Stampede truck body to put on the hyper 10tt since it's slightly longer and a Jconcepts Ford Raptor body also meant to fit a Stampede. Painted them up last night and I think they turned out pretty good!

such a shame that Ofna is no longer with us. I always loved the quality of their stuff!
Old 05-11-2017, 07:25 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Few pics. I thought I was going to have to remove the rear spoilers but turns out the bodies fit nicely right over top.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170510_233635_zpsfxc3lxf4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	2214459

Name:	20170510_233540_zpsyx5yfbsr.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	2214460

Name:	20170510_233536_zpsvzcgzfcu.jpg