Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Team redcat mt8e-v2 vs mt8e-be6s

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 08:09 AM
Zelot2256

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team redcat mt8e-v2 vs mt8e-be6s

So exactly like the discrimination says what is the difference be between the team redcat mt8e-v2 and the MT8E-BE6S I've looked online and there's not much in this regards to video comparisons so any thoughts or tips would help immensely thanks.
Old 02-18-2020, 07:56 PM
GHeliMax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2018 video "
" by No Problems Computer & Hobby (aka Redcatdealer.com). Essentially, the BE6S has a number of aluminium upgraded parts. Some I don't care about - aluminium wing shims, others more so - metal center differential, all aluminium shocks, alu sliding motor mount. There's also thicker axle & hubs. What puzzles me is that, though Redcat promotes the BE6S as having numerous aluminium upgrades, the chassis is not (it's polycarbonate). In addition, the drivetrain is exposed to the underside.

And then, I have to ask myself, what can I expect of part availability when Redcat Racing no longer lists the BE6S on their site and some Redcat dealers list the models as 'discontinued'! Namely BE6S @ TeamRedcatShop; MT8E V2 @ Horizon Hobby!