Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Fijon FJ9 a.k.a. "the counter-peptide drift car"

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Fijon FJ9 a.k.a. "the counter-peptide drift car"

Old 01-29-2020, 10:24 PM
meowy84

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Fijon FJ9 a.k.a. "the counter-peptide drift car"

Anyone have experience with this car? There's a few references to it here and there but it doesn't seem like it's caught on. Yes, it's different than the norm, looks somewhat realistic but still seems a bit gimmicky to me. It looks like the front engine bay 'loop' might also pose problems when fitting bodies with a sloping hood line.

https://www.banggood.com/FIJON-FJ9-1...r_warehouse=CN

This brings me to my second question. If you scroll down you'll see that they call it the counter-peptide drift car? Lost in translation I'm sure? Ahh, those crazy Chinese and their MSG. I certainly know what 'peptides' are and they have absolutely nothing to do with rc cars.

Old 02-06-2020, 03:53 PM
SteveDoric

Hey mate, I have this car and done a build series on my YouTube channel

Old 02-06-2020, 05:49 PM
meowy84

Thanks for that. Brilliant. That's a beautiful looking build. I love that body, black and sinister, goes so well with those rims. This chassis is definitely growing on me now. I'm glad to see that the front loop (don't know how to better describe it) which I was worried about doesn't seem to interfere with the body and the body sits on the chassis with a nice stance. This might be a newbie comment but since I'm more into touring than drift, I would imagine it could be adapted for touring purposes.