Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

RC Collection: Might be time to sell...

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RC Collection: Might be time to sell...

Old 02-13-2020, 02:01 PM
RoddyPiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Collection: Might be time to sell...

Hello everyone,

I haven't really followed the hobby for a long time. I've got a lot of stuff just sitting around that's not doing me any good. I'm thinking maybe it's time to move my stuff to a new owner who will get some appreciation out of it. I bought a lot of vintage stuff as well as some new stuff in the 2003 to roughly 2007 time frame. Is now a good time to sell?

Here's a quick list of what I've got..Honestly there are some rollers and some chassis also that I don't even remember what they are for sure.

(2) Marui Big Bear (One ready to run, one roller)

(1) 1980's Bolink Invader Oval Racer (Ready to run with one never ran body and maybe two used bodies)

(1) Traxxas Nitrohawk (Has engine and electronics, but needs some work)

(1) Traxxas Rustler (Bought New, Ready to run, New Body, New foam road tires, only bench run, upgrades, built for a local asphalt track, but track shut down right as I finished it)

(1) Traxxas Rustler (bought used, Ready to run)

(1) Traxxas 4-Tec 4wd (Bought new, ready to run, painted body, only bench run, again local track shut down just as I completed this one.)

(1) Losi Junior T (Ready to run, Bought used as a roller with motor, Has the Joel Johnson motor, Pro-Line tires, bought a new Tower Hobbies 3000 System package to run it, cheezy Andy's body)

(1) Bolink Legend (Has new unpainted body, electrics and new motor, would be easy to make it run)

That's just off the top of my head...Have an Associated roller truck also, a few chassis, and some Tyco Turbo Hoppers and Sprint Cars and stuff like that too. I also have NIB Pro-Line wheels/tires and chargers and stuff like that also. Also some other extra Losi and Traxxas wheels/various tires, ESCs, other parts. Any idea what this stuff would be worth?
Old 02-13-2020, 02:09 PM
RoddyPiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realize there is a classified section of this forum. Not really looking to just put them up for sale ASAP....just looking for some general feedback at the moment.