Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Where is horizon hobbies?

Old 03-24-2020, 05:34 AM
tazzzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where is horizon hobbies?

Iíve been trying to call horizon hobby for a tech call,,,,nobody is answering the phone,,,canít get anyone to answer,,anybody having the same problem? There help chat not even working,,,whatís the deal,,,are they open for business or what,,,if itís because of this virus thing,,,if so youíd think they would issue some sort of announcement,,,,thanks guys
Old 03-24-2020, 05:43 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

They have been pushing out updates for a week that they are experiencing longer than expected waits for support and shipping.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:50 AM
tedsander

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Likely their support staff is based in Champaign, IL. Illinois is under a full lockdown order. So staff, if they are working at all, are likely trying to work from home. Many, many places don't have the tech infrastructure to fully replicate work at home - properly configured phone setups, staff with the correct tech at home, enough bandwidth to connect to work, servers at work not configured for so many remote connections,etc.
Send an e-mail, and hope someone responds in a few days.
They do have a generic, vague, message on their web page. Like it or not, as I learned over many years of not-so-broad disruptions to a business, updating the web site is one of the last things people in a company think about.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:06 AM
rusikkk

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

write them an email
Old 04-10-2020, 03:04 AM
ReMiXeDg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also agree and suggest you should try writing them an email with your contact information in it hopefully someone will get through to you.