Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need advise!

Old 04-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Flasher85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advise!

Hi everyone. I am a real newbie, so i feel sorry, but i have a question. I m very interested in the subj and found your forum occasionally. It is really full of information, thanks for that) so. My friend told me to visit this site rc-cars.store in order to choose a car and buy it. I am not sure i ihould believe it. Can anyone say if i should trust it? Or can anyone advise really good store or marketplace to choose and buy all i need? Will be appreciated for any help and advices. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:36 AM
mugeyman

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

flasher85 , well to help you out a little what scale (size of vehicles ) do you want 1/10 scale or larger scale 1/8 , do you want , on road or offroad like buggies and trucks ok well some tried and true
stores on line are A MAIN HOBBY.COM , NITROHOUSE .COM , TOWERHOBBIES , ebay too and there are quite a few more on line and also your local hobby shop , good luck with you search
ok MUGEY
Old 04-11-2020, 04:18 AM
mugeyman

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hi flash , i pm you ok mugey
Old 04-17-2020, 09:27 PM
funcentric

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never heard of the store, but I'd recommend Amazon or Aliexpress if you don't mind the wait time. Banggood and Gearbest are popular choices too. I'd further recommend a brick and mortar store if it wasn't for them being closed due to the Covid-19 issue we have going on now. Support your local hobby shop b/c they're dying out quickly. The closest one to me is over 35 mi away!