Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Nitro Buggy Identity Parade

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 05:03 AM
NitroPete83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Buggy Identity Parade

Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum and think I will be sticking around for some time now that I have found you guys. I have a CEN FF MT2 that I have been running for (10+) years, its looking a little tired but still runs great, it runs so good that my son now likes RC cars and has his first project car, another CEN FF MT2. As part of the CEN bundle we bought the guy gave us another for nitro buggy for free but gave no details about it. I have searched as best I can for a name and looked at pictures online and will continue too look but wondered if any of you would know more about this buggy.

How can I attach pictures? I am not allowed to add URLs or add pictures as I am a newb.

Also, if anyone has a manual for the CEN FF MT2, I have been making do with an NX manual but my sons truck needs some MT2 only parts.

Thanks in advance,

Pete & Jacques

Last edited by NitroPete83; 06-12-2020 at 05:12 AM.