Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Dr10 or slash

Old 06-26-2020, 12:28 PM
Soloudsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dr10 or slash

Looking to get into drag racing was wondering if I should get the dr10 from team associates or go with a slash vxl and build it to a drag car? Any help would be nice

Last edited by Soloudsmith; 06-26-2020 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-27-2020, 02:52 AM
RustyUs

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts

All depends on if you want to modify something, or have something that is already built to meet your needs. Look at the reviews on the platforms and see if there is a good vibe to persuade you either way.
Old 06-27-2020, 04:35 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Rusty, you dare to suggest that he do the work? He, like so many others with their first post, are asking others to do the work for him.
Old 06-27-2020, 09:14 AM
Soloudsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rgburrill
Rusty, you dare to suggest that he do the work? He, like so many others with their first post, are asking others to do the work for him.
lol Iíve done research from what I gathered Iíve seen that the dr10 is a good starting point being itís ready set up but I canít find to much hop up parts or enough info on them to find out what parts are compatible. With the slash atleast thereís such a open market of parts that Iím thinking that will be the way to go