Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Redcat Blackout SC Pro VS. Arrma Senton Brushed

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Redcat Blackout SC Pro VS. Arrma Senton Brushed

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 05:21 PM
branimal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Redcat Blackout SC Pro VS. Arrma Senton Brushed

Hello. I have read many "vs" threads around the net but am adding my own as I can't find any with these specifics.

I would love to get my son an Arrma Senton 3s BLX but it just isn't in the budget (low 200s is pushing it as is). So my question is:

Which would you recommend, Arrma Senton (brushed) or Redcat Blacout SC Pro (brushless).

Thanks!
Old 12-11-2020, 04:23 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

I have seen several Senton's race at the club in my area and they get my approval for durability and decent performance as well. I've seen them take nasty crashes and come out without any issue.

I haven't seen a Blackout in person, but I have heard mixed review of it where many folks claim that the Traxxas Slash is more durable:
Amazon Amazon

I can vouch that the Senton is way more durable than the Slash based on how frequently I see Slashes break at the club in my area compared to almost never seeing a Senton break with relatively equal skilled sportsman level drivers.

If I were to pick one of the 2 cars for myself, I'd go with the Senton.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:38 AM
branimal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the Senton after too much OCD "research". Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
bill_delong (12-14-2020)