Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Starting a Hobby Shop.

Old 05-08-2021, 10:35 AM
ChiefGunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting a Hobby Shop.

So technically I'm not starting a hobby shop I'm running one that I started in the RadioShack I work at. Its a real RadioShack like the glory days of RadioShack. I talked the owner into selling Hobby grade RCs. We started about a little over a year ago with Redcat then Traxxas. About a month ago we got our Horizon Hobby license. We carry all the top cars from Horizon,Traxxas and Redcat. What I need help with is what parts and upgrades would you want to see in your local hobby Shop? Horizon carries a lot of brands like RPM,Integy,Proline,Castle and many others. We sell lots of crawlers,bashers and everything in-between. We don't really sell any planes or drones. We tried but, they just didn't sell well. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:14 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 146 Likes on 117 Posts

I heard that the best way to make a small fortune with a hobby shop is to start with a large fortune
The following users liked this post:
Big Alice (05-10-2021)