Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

TMaxx overhaul

Old 09-06-2021, 09:16 AM
loves nitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TMaxx overhaul

Hi all,
I just got my new Stampede yesterday and ran it this morning , itís a nice truck, and Iím gonna be real happy with it. But I couldnít help thinking about my TMaxx that has been sitting in the poll barn for the past five yrs. So I pulled it out, and itís pretty dirty from sitting. I thought about taking it to the local hobby shop to have them go through it, but then I wonít learn a thing that way. Aside from doing the general maintainace on the truck Iíve never had anything on it apart. I think if I had a manual on it that shows how to tear it down and reassemble it along with all the proper adjustments that need to be made, I think I could do it. So is there anything like a shop manual of some sort for that truck?
thanks,
Paul
Old 09-22-2021, 08:48 AM
rhysfaulknerhere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I watched a video of a guy who swapped out some of the front end with TA parts ( buggy version ) .
My Buggy has a HPI E-Firestorm diff/gearbox
Old 10-01-2021, 08:49 AM
mattster1971

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

you can find all the exploded parts diagrams you need on their website. www.traxxas.com