Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RC Servo and Motor Jerking

Old 10-25-2021, 06:50 PM
Kavikkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Servo and Motor Jerking

Hello, I'm relatively new to RC cars and need some help diagnosing a jerking issue with my car.
For reference, the RC is an SCX10II Jeep Cherokee.
I have upgraded a few of the components with the help of a friend with more RC knowledge so it currently has:
Flysky FS-GT5 Transmitter with FS-BS6 Receiver (new)
Zeee 3s 5200 mAh battery (Fully charged)
Hobbywing 1080 ESC
Goolsky Surpass Hobby 550 35T Brushed Motor
Stock Servo/chassis

The issue I am running into is lots of jerking in reverse. It will not jerk if less than 10% throttle and operates completely normal in forward gears. I tried seeing if I could diagnose it by switching the Servo and power controls in the receiver which resulted in the servo jerking when steering to the right and the motor operating in forward and reverse completely normally. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?
It is work mentioning that I lost my old transmitter so this is the first time with this Transmitter/receiver setup.
I appreciate any response in advance.
Thanks,

Old 10-25-2021, 06:59 PM
Kavikkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, I feel very stupid for asking this question now. Turns out it was just an ABS setting on the Transmitter. Didn't think of this until posting for help