Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Convert B6.1 to a T6? Im late to the party but looking for help.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Convert B6.1 to a T6? Im late to the party but looking for help.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2022, 11:40 PM
NitroViper08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Convert B6.1 to a T6? Im late to the party but looking for help.

Getting back into the hobby after like 20 years of a basher here and there.
I bought a B6.1 used from fb marketplace, dont have it yet. Was looking up ways to convert it to a T6 since I couldn't find a T6 for sale. I was under the impression that it was an easy conversion but I cant find one single place stating how to do it. I found a guy on youtube converting a sct to a t6 but a b6 seems like it would be a easier conversion? If I cant it will suck because I was hoping I could switch back and forth to what the ppl are running that day.[/h1][h1]
Thanks for any help.

Last edited by NitroViper08; 03-16-2022 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-21-2022, 02:29 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Just download the manual(s) and you can do a side by side comparison of parts real easy.
I'd just buy a new kit and be done with it. After adding up all the parts needed for the conversion, it will be most likely be close to someone's $$ threshold.
Old 03-21-2022, 03:06 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Just pricing the chassis and shocks alone, would be enough to sway me to scrub a daily buggy>truck conversion based on what's running at the track on any given day. By the time you realize your buggy class is not running (hypothetically speaking of course), do you think you would have enough time to "wrench" together/convert to stadium truck? Or, vice versa?

Sounds to me like you would be better off buying a used T6.2 to keep costs down.