Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Tamiya TT02B/TT02

Old 12-20-2022, 07:37 PM
Priceflysanywere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya TT02B/TT02

I havent driving rc cars since I was a kid and impulsively bought a Tamiya Dual Ridge, TT02B. I'm a little disappointed stuff like the dog bones are plastic and so many parts need upgrading. However that is part of the fun. I could have bought a Kyosho for that when including the necessary upgrades which are pretty cheep.
Know its water over the dam at this point but what do you all think about the TT02/B ?
Old 12-24-2022, 12:15 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

don't know anything about them as an off road car. i do know as a touring car they're a really good entry level platform with a huge aftermarket. if you have the money you can build them into competent club racers. and drifters seem to like them to.
it's a Tamiya so im sure you'll enjoy it and have fun modifying it. cool thing iv noticed about Tamiya's over the years is when you start hopping them up, you can actually feel the changes in performance/handling. its quite rewarding.