Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

anyone have this problem???

Old 07-24-2004, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone have this problem???

Does anyone have this problem? I've been saving up for a e-pede for over a year and i've been obsessed even tho i dont have one. Now all i need is a measly 50$ but my parents wont let me take it out of my bank(cuz im sick of waiting). Even if I have enough money they wont let me get one until i play more with my microsizerand crappy newbright truck. they dont understand the truck cant hardly go in the grass only on a full charge and it goes about 3 miles an hour it can hardly go over anything. i was ramping it today and i snapped the crappy shock and the body post mount plastic thing.AAARGGGGGG!!!!!! ok im done venting! is anyone having this problem?
Old 07-24-2004, 07:43 PM

Default RE: anyone have this problem???

Nope
Old 07-25-2004, 06:42 PM

buy a monster truck or something strong and fast
Old 07-25-2004, 08:27 PM
My Feedback: (2)

find a way to break the truck you have

my parents dont care, its my money.......there gonna let me find out the hard way i should have saved it
Old 07-25-2004, 08:38 PM

yep if i were you i would drive it off the roof just kidding... save those pennies
Old 07-26-2004, 08:46 AM

a quick way to earn money is mowing lawns or cleaning windows, dusting house ect.... unless you live in the middle of the woods with hardly anyone arround then it makes those options a little harder. ask your parents if there is anything you can do extra for a little cash. alot of a little can add up and go a lnog way.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:07 AM

I got job. My Dad is giving me a week advance of pay so I can order my truck this weekend. And I just got a truck this past Christmas to. Its my money. [sm=RAINFRO.gif]
Old 07-26-2004, 12:18 PM

well i already broke it but it still runs...DOH'... i do cut lawns so it shouldnt be to long but i dont no if my aprents will let me get it even if i have enoghtmoney... Doh'
Old 07-26-2004, 04:13 PM

if you do end up getting a truck it might be worth the wait to save up another $100 before you buy, ya know for spare parts, necesities, etc. i have had to learn the hard way more than once. also i personaly wouldn't go for the "top of the line" stuff even if you do plan to race. you can have just as much fun with a cheap electric rustler as a high price nitro. get something that doesn't break and doesn't cost alot to repair when it does break,believe me, it saves your money.(also another had to learn the hard way thing[])
Old 07-27-2004, 02:52 AM

wow...this sounds soo familiar....i was in the same boat..so what did i do!? i payed my bro to use his credit card..(i gave himall my money i spent @ towerhobbies)