Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

broken rs4 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 10:34 PM
dubyarexessteeI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken rs4 3

hey just about 5 min ago i broke my rs4 3 evo and i need a new fuel tank and i dont know what kind to get i also need a bunch of other stuff but i dont know what there called, any help with gas tank on what type to get?

also can i get a tuned pipe for like a tc3 and use it on my rs4 3 rtr, if not does anybody know where to get a tuned pipe that will work for my car?
Old 09-10-2004, 02:39 AM
nitro_D

Default RE: broken rs4 3

umm i dont think you can put a ntc3 pipe on the rs4. well the manifold at least because in the ntc3 the shaft go towards the back. dont trust me but put this thread in On-Road nitro cars you'll get more hits.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:24 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Forget the Ntc3 pipe Idea, never work
the header that comes with the kit is decent, there are other pipes you can try, jus they have to be the same configuration. I was using a AE FT rc10GT pipe on mine after I busted the stock one. I just had to make a custom holder.

You will pretty much have to stick with the stock fuel tank too. Most tanks are made to fit only the car they are designed for.

As far as other parts go, look it up in the manual, write down the part #s and go to your LHS or Tower has HPI parts.

Good luck
Old 09-10-2004, 08:12 PM
dubyarexessteeI

what do you mean by custom holder? is it hard? also where can i buy a stock rs4 3 evo pipe, or can i just use like a savage or mt pipe?
Old 09-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Carnutz68
My Feedback: (1)

Try these links hope it helps
[link]http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=++&FVSEARCH=hpi+rs4&FVPROFIL=++[/link]
[link]http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0005p?&I=HPIC1001&P=Z[/link]