Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Matched cells

Old 01-18-2005, 12:42 PM
thecrow2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matched cells

Im looking around at cells and decided matched would be best. I ahve a tight budget though and as Iv eseen that cells are quite expensive I decided on getting three packs, the big companies seem to charge more so ive looked at some less known sites and found some good deals. Basically im loking to get some matched packs that around above 1.14v and under$35 if thats possible. Thanks im not getting em yet but not very long/.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:02 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Matched cells

Check ebay, theirs a company, Teamscream, that sells them really cheap. I got a 1.162 pack for $26.

In adition to that youll need [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKX33&P=7]one of these[/link] I would go ahead and buy a few of the building kits, that way youll already have them and youll save on shipping.

By the way, the sellers name is jrc1101, I checked and right now all he has for sale (on ebay) is a 1.165 pack which I think is $35.