Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

using a rc 4 wd truck to go down in to a cave to see what i can find.

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

using a rc 4 wd truck to go down in to a cave to see what i can find.

Old 05-26-2005, 03:43 PM
nitrofreak06
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default using a rc 4 wd truck to go down in to a cave to see what i can find.

Hey people me and my dad wants to put this 4 wheel drive truck that i got from radio shack and put it down in to a cave and drive it down there. Now what i am going to do is put a black and white wireless cam that has night vision on it, and put cam on the roof or on the hood of the truck and get some wire or some string and lower it down in to the cave wile i am watching the tv screen as it go down. The cave has to be pretty deep because we stuck like a 50 ft. trees down it and when it hit the bottom i think... you couldn't even see the tip of it. So what do you people think about it? OH and i was wondering is there any thing that can help me do it?
Old 05-26-2005, 03:50 PM
spazzyfry123

Default RE: using a rc 4 wd truck to go down in to a cave to see what i can find.

I'm just curious...how did you manage to pick up 100 ft. trees? Also, if it is fact that deep, no Radio Shack car is going to be able to receive anything you tell it to do.[&:]
Old 05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
nitrofreak06

Default RE: using a rc 4 wd truck to go down in to a cave to see what i can find.

well the trees where only like 4 inches wide so it was preety lite if you had about 3 people picking it up. oh and about the truck. i am going to use a radio,recver,servo, and a esc. so im not going to use there stuff only the truck. oh i have a nikko thor also that is 4wd but it is about 2 times bigger and wider.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:56 PM
GoldenPoint

put a drill in the front[8D]
Old 05-27-2005, 12:58 AM
nitrofreak06

ok.... well hows that going to do in any thing???
Old 05-27-2005, 08:09 AM
gerwen

You'll probably need a clodbuster rock crawler to climb over all the trees and other junk you and everybody else have been throwing down there over the years.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:24 AM
nitrofreak06

yea your probly right. but i dont have one of those and i dont have the money to get one.