Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

2 speed tranny for mt 2

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Dat Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 speed tranny for mt 2

Has anyone out there found or has a 2 speed tranny for the mt2. I can,t fing 1 to save my lifei have a OS 18 Engine in it with a tsais tuned pipe just looking for the tranny to complete the powertrain overhaul
Old 09-19-2006, 03:12 PM
hpi apollo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 2 speed tranny for mt 2

i havent heard of putting a 2-speed into it, since alot of the parts are fairly the same for the RS4 and the mt2, the 2-speed from it might work, but the drive cups are slightly different, i will have to try it sometime with my rs4 and mt2
Old 09-24-2006, 10:44 PM
nitrotuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2 speed tranny for mt 2

Search the official mt2 thread for two speed.I saw a guy who makesum tough for offroad.Sorry I can't remember the site but its in there.You could use a evo3 2-speed but you have to change the spurs to 52/49 and get a supernitro 13/16 clutchbell.or 52/47 and 13/18.It's not meant for serious offroad.spurs are cheep though.It will be ballistic wheels in thr air action with a 2- speed and an 18