Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Mammoth ST

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Namelessjoker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mammoth ST

Is the Mamoth ST a good start for a first time racer (also first time Nitro owner)?
Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
lilazcay

Default RE: Mammoth ST

the mammoth st was my 1st nitro car too...The mammoth is a beast its really fast for its size right out of the box and theres tons of upgrades to make it go faster!! I have had some problems with it though. If youve never driven a nitro car before i wouldnt recommend you drive it at full throttle until you get used to the steering and when you do for the 1st time you might want to go to a park or field so you dont hit anything. From personal experience the the statement above could save you hundreds of dollars!!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Namelessjoker

Thanks for the reply. Thats the reason I picked this truck is the fact it is so fast. Also looks like it could handle well on the track. Could some1 tell me what class this truck would be in for racing?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:08 PM
ssj2

With the stock 2 speed transmission, you would most likely be placed in the UMT (Unlimited Monster Truck) class. However, if you upgrade to the XTM center differential, you would most likely be racing in the Truggy class.