Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HPI SUSPENSION ARMS & ECT.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 AM
nojoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI SUSPENSION ARMS & ECT.

YO,

Ive been searching for an hour now and I can't find any of the hop-ups I want. The most important one is the Front and Rear suspension arms for a HPI RS4 3 EVO in alluminum. All I find is for the MT and theres only one on ebay but its in hongkong. I need suspension upgrades the whole 9 yards... my car is all over the place...! Please post something to help me!

I need a list of all the hop-up parts their are for the rs4 3 evo sort of like all the parts that are out for the savage and what not. All the polished/chrome/blue/purple and cf parts.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Nitro212

Default RE: HPI SUSPENSION ARMS & ECT.

uh.. here hope this helps

http://cgi.ebay.com/GPM-Alloy-Comple...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-04-2007, 09:19 AM
gasdriverca

ORIGINAL: nojoda

YO,

Ive been searching for an hour now and I can't find any of the hop-ups I want. The most important one is the Front and Rear suspension arms for a HPI RS4 3 EVO in alluminum. All I find is for the MT and theres only one on ebay but its in hongkong. I need suspension upgrades the whole 9 yards... my car is all over the place...! Please post something to help me!

I need a list of all the hop-up parts their are for the rs4 3 evo sort of like all the parts that are out for the savage and what not. All the polished/chrome/blue/purple and cf parts.

I noticed that a dealer on e-bay sells everything in alluminum for what you require but its in Hong Kong....if you buy multiple orders from them they give you a discount, its the 'RC-MALL' store or seller.Just type it in on the search bar of e-bay.
Its the same stuff or site that Nitro212 replied to ye early,hope that helps.......race on...
Old 08-04-2007, 09:20 AM
gasdriverca

Heres that site for e-bay as earlier stated
http://stores.ebay.ca/RC-MALL