Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Please help appraise my radio - JR R1 Propo

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Please help appraise my radio - JR R1 Propo

Old 08-24-2008, 12:16 PM
BUGGIES_R_US

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help appraise my radio - JR R1 Propo

Hello all,

I have a JR R1 Propo that I used for a while about 3 years ago but now I'm finally going to give up and get out of the hobby.
Can someone tell me how much the whole system is worth? Every works well, I have all the manuals and everything looks fine visually.

I've look on ebay and online in general, and I didnt get much information.

Also, when I go to post this as an AD, I dont see a subcategory for Radios, whats up with that?
I guess I go under cars, or receivers and put this on there?

Thanks for the help. Does anyone remember me from back in the day? Shoot me a PM!

-Ram
PS: Please note that this is not a "FOR SALE" thread. I intend to place an ad as soon as I get an idea.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 AM
haasjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help appraise my radio - JR R1 Propo

You won't want to hear this and since I don't know what equipment you have so this is just a ballpark figure but I think you would be lucky to get $150 for it. That's for the radio and 1 receiver, you might get a bit more if you have the Spektrum module but its hard to say. I sold a couple of airplane radio's because I wanted to go Spektrum in them and I sold them for about a third of what I bought them for. My R-1 already has a Spektrum module and I really like the radio compared to the Spektrum brand radio's so I don't think I'll be buying new there.