Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

whats out there?

Old 09-16-2008, 07:49 PM
panzertank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats out there?

ive got a ton experience in trucks stadium trucks and just about everything else rc. but now im thinking i want an onroad car and i a real speed demon. so my question is whats the fastest nitro on-road car out there? any help appreciated.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:12 PM
TheIronMaiden

Default RE: whats out there?

I dont know what the actual fastest car is but the Schumacher Fusion 28 goes 80mph which is really freakin fast.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:38 PM
panzertank

ill check it out man thamks
Old 09-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

get one of the desert trucks from traxxas or losi that's something new

I have tried going from off to on road and its just not as fun being stuck on the road all the time driving in circles...
Old 09-17-2008, 06:41 AM
cobra26

I have on-road and off-road cars, and the off-road cars get much more use because surfaces are critical for the on-road cars. The fastest on-road car I have is the nitro 4-TEC. It is SO fast, that driving anything much more than a straight line is nearly impossible and a waste of time. My GP-2 is much more tame, but it gets thrown off by the smallest pebbles.

IMHO, unless you have a prepared track to always run on, on-road cars are more trouble for me than they're worth because of the scarcity of good running surfaces. On the other hand, off-road cars can be run almost anywhere, and with the proper tires are respectable performers on aspahalt, without the such low-road clearance problems of an on-road car.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Jeff Oliver

I'm a fan of Traxxas products and the Nitro 4-Tec goes 75mph+ which is very fast. It get's up to top speed in seconds as well. You definately might want to check it out.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:12 PM
panzertank

alright thanks for the help everybody ill be sure to considure everyting you said before buying