Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

E-Firestorm for Racing???

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:56 AM
VVRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Firestorm for Racing???

I am new to RC and I went out and bought a Traxxas Slash to beat on, for my first truck. I do like it but I want to get into racing! I have been looking long and hard at the Losi XXX-T and the T4, but I REALLY like the E-firestorm!!! I even made a setup sheet for the E-firestorm, because my friend has one and I love it and so does he.

BUT, are they really a good truck for racing? Would they stand up to an XXX-T or T4 without to much trouble or money?
Old 10-26-2008, 08:24 PM
kantfunkshin
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: E-Firestorm for Racing???

Wish I could help you out here but I was wondering the same thing. I am considering getting the Firestorm Flux tho. If anyone out there could help with this ? it would be appreciated.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:28 PM
VVRC

I did a lot of reading and have decided for racing get a T4....for bashing/racing club style get an E-Firestorm.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:35 AM
SavageXdriver177

the hpi e-firestorm is more of a bashing/club racing vehicle.but if you set it up right it might stand up with the other vehicles..not sure im gonna see how my mods work on my savage X and see if i can compete within scale racing.if it is successful then it should be the same for the e-firestorm.