Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rc's at monsterjam ?

Old 12-26-2008, 01:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rc's at monsterjam ?

ok last time ive been to a monster truck show was 91 i was very young my buddy said that he seen rc's running before the show started i was just wondering how i go about getting in to this i live in mn and the show is on 1/17 i really wanna take my son and our trucks to this its not often people can run in the metrodome
Old 12-26-2008, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rc's at monsterjam ?

For my city someone will post in the local forum asking who wants to help setup for a chance to run their RC during half time. The 6 or so spots fill up fast and the only way to get in without a 5th scale is if they need more people, and even then it better be a Savage or some other large nitro MT. The setup part is a full days physical work and the actual driving RC parts is 10 minutes at the most.

Check your local hobby stores for info too.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh ok that isint really worth it i thought maybe they have a hour or 2 before the trucks but yea looks like my parking lot remains my track
Old 12-26-2008, 06:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RCCannuck on the Traxxas forums did it, shoot him a PM and see whats up, maybe its not like that after all. That would be a killer opportunity, best of look to you.

Tom.