Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rcu market trading questions

Old 03-06-2009, 11:04 PM
egyptsean
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rcu market trading questions

i am fairly new to the marketplace and was wondering what is the most popular way of trading on here.... who ships first....ship at the same time.....what is everyones opinions on this subject?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
VXL_Champ

Default RE: rcu market trading questions

I never traded here before but other forums I visit, photography, it usually depends on the post count and how long the traders have been members. I'm in the middle of a trade right now and because we have both been members for 3+ years with 1000+ posts were are cross shipping, both mailed on the same day. In your case with only nine posts if your trading with an established member chances are he'll ask you to ship first.

Now if your both new then it will be something you're going to have to work out together.

Eric
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 PM
egyptsean
My Feedback: (1)

thanks for the info....that clears it up ....and it makes sense.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Metallover

If you want some tips on this kind of stuff just try to be a nice guy. Be true to your word even if it costs you money. Don't type like a redneck(seems you already pass this test).

Also as a new member it will be comforting to the other guy if you get a tracking number. They are so nice I can't imagine ever dealing without a tracking number.