Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Factory Remanufactured Novak Anyone???

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Factory Remanufactured Novak Anyone???

Old 03-15-2009, 03:54 PM
MeanMustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Remanufactured Novak Anyone???

Anyone bought a remanufactured novak ESC or motor before? Does it come in the same packaging as a brand new product and are there any manufacturer seals or permanent indication that the product is remanufactured? I'm just wondering if some webstore is offering a brand new novak product at an unbelievably cheap price, could they be floggin off a remanufactured piece? Novak rep, if you see this post, pls feel free to join in.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:58 PM
mattnin

Default RE: Factory Remanufactured Novak Anyone???

I have purchased a Novak remanufactured ESC and motor before, and they were what seemed like perfect condition, as good as new if you ask me. If it was marked as a new ESC, I wouldn't have known the difference.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:11 PM
MeanMustang

I was surfing around this store in Hong kong last week and they've sold out the Novak GTB 4.5R brushless combo. So I emailed them about stocks and they say that they can get one for me for like $2oo if I pay first. I'm not in the US but everyone knows they're made in the US so I did some research and the cheapest I've found is about $229.99. Then I checked out the remanufactured prices and noticed that I can have a GTB spread spectrum for $109.90 and a 3.5R for $54.90 and it suddenly dawned on me that they could be flogging off the remanufactureds as brand new. Yeah, thanks for your feedback, I may now consider getting a remanufactured if its just as good, plus there's 120 days warrantly too.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
MeanMustang

Just wondering... Do the remanufactured Novaks come with a new box/manual just like a new product?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
NitroVette

I bought a receiver, it looked new and came with everything the new XXtra I had purchased earlier came with.