Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Short-Course R/C Nationals Sponsored by Team Associated and RC Driver

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Short-Course R/C Nationals Sponsored by Team Associated and RC Driver

Old 03-25-2009, 08:19 PM
RC-Madness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Short-Course R/C Nationals Sponsored by Team Associated and RC Driver

Team Associated and RC Driver magazine are proud to be presenting the first Short-Course R/C Nationals. This must-attend event will take place from July 24–26 at the legendary R/C Madness in Enfield, CT.
Classes will fairly accommodate all the popular Short-Course R/C vehicles on the market and include Stock SC10, Stock Pro-2, Stock Slash, Open 2WD Short-Course Electric, Open 4WD Nitro Short-Course, Open 4WD E-Conversions Short-Course, and Mini E-Slash.
Other sponsors of this event include Kicker Audio, Castle Creations, Speed Passion, Schumacher, LRP, Reedy, Core-RC, Team Scream, KO Propo, and more. The race flyer follows this page and is also included in the June issue of RC Driver magazine.

Email [email protected] for more details
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43529.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	1166152  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:46 AM
DrDremel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Short-Course R/C Nationals Sponsored by Team Associated and RC Driver

Thats awsome! I can only hope it goes great and these classes start spreading! I can't wait for a short-course nitro 4wd class to start up here in Florida!