Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Rs4 Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 09:41 PM
RS4RACER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rs4 Need Help

I went to break in my new RS4 and so I started the engine and it ran for a little bit but died so I took out the glow plug and emptied all the fuel out(there was none,but just to be sure)and put it back in and tried to start it again.It wouldnt start at all- I read the manual and it told me my RPM idle was too low, and I put it faster but it still wont start PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TOO BREAK IT IN BY TOMMOROW THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 01:24 AM
warrior765

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rs4 Need Help

you can check the fuel line if it has air bubbles, that can cause it not to start.. also check the carborator to see if it gettin enough air.. take the air filter off and check the distance. was told it should be around 1.5 mm.. you can turn the idle screw clockwise to open it up but not too much b/c it will rev it too much.. i jus did it today..