Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HACKERS target RC forums.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 07:05 PM
piddlefoot
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HACKERS target RC forums.

Yes its wierd, one can only wonder why ?

This site attacked today, within the last 2 or 3 hours.

http://www.rcdownunder.com/forum/

Read that crap, wonder what they were trying to achieve, just a 1 day shut down ?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:41 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
Default RE: HACKERS target RC forums.

lol it would be funny if it was somebody that just got banned and this is there way of fighting back
Old 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
t-max97
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's probably some dumb teenager that's got nothing better to do. I hope they don't do that to this site,I don't think I can live more than a couple hours without the forum, talk about nothing better to do.lol
Old 04-07-2010, 12:31 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

honestly agree with the dumb teenager wanting to pretend he has a big weiner.
There called script kiddies not hackers...
They run a program anyone can get if you look in the right places, scan servers at random looking for a known easily exploited vulnerability, and click on a button that auto breaks in. no real hacking skill required you could actually teach a retarded monkey how to do it. My web servers randomly scanned by idiots for vulnerabilities all the time. Now if your attacking the place for a reason thats not mentally retarded (like someone disagreed with them, and called them a poopy head) but most the times they don't even know the place their pc knocked off seeing they just did a wide scan based on IP addresses, like I said earlier theres no real user input or intelligence needed.
Actually hacking into a system requires some knowledge, and skill other than one program with a big "PU5H H3R3 T0 PWNZOR" button most "hackers" have.