Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Kyosho Hi-rider II

Old 06-12-2010, 09:20 PM
wildpede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Hi-rider II

Hello, my brother got a kyosho hi-rider II from the neighbor last fall. It's in good shape, but the msc is toasted and the tires are dried out. How is the part availability on these cars?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:47 PM
wildpede

Default RE: Kyosho Hi-rider II

anyone?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:57 PM
TIGER76

Hey m8 i remember the vette bodied version from long ago

not sure on parts tbh [] maybe contact them direct? or maybe use an ESC and swop out the msc in there and see if any other brands like tamiya make tyres the same size as they do a few monster trucks like lunchbox,midnightpumkin,clod buster etc

good luck with the hunt
Old 06-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Blkft1

I'd just swap in a decent budget esc if its a single motor truck and any 2.2 truck tire will fit it,maybe some Proline Mashers would look cool.The older Kyosho trucks are pretty cool,I use to have the Big Brute which I believe shared the same chassis.Every once in awhile the dual motor Double Dare will pop up for sale here on the classifieds.