RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Car General Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/)
-   -   Dumbest move ive ever made (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/6599347-dumbest-move-ive-ever-made.html)

sheograth 11-08-2007 10:17 PM

Dumbest move ive ever made

So I had my Savage X 4.6 in a black plastic trash bag (brought it home from a bash that way to keep my real car clean). And I just set it down in my garage figuring I'd clean it up later. The next morning, I took out the trash, accidentally taking out the bag containing the Savage as well.

By the time I realized, the truck had come and gone.

I'm not really sure whether to laugh or be upset lol

annie_himself 11-08-2007 10:20 PM

RE: Dumbest move ive ever made

Cry...

Oh and I have to say this: You, my friend, are dumb. :)

I think this is THE dumbest thing I've ever seen on RCU.

mindwreck 11-08-2007 10:21 PM

are you serious?! wow taht really sucks. id probalby go bazerk on the trashcan or the trashman lol

calvino 11-08-2007 10:23 PM

try hunting down the truckdriver... call the garbage company... let this be a lesson to us all, don't put your cars in black plastic trash bags[&:], now that is a BIG bummer, I don't know what I would do[&:]

DaveG55 11-08-2007 10:24 PM

Next time buy a big rubbermaid container to transport and store the truck in.

Sorry to hear though, that really sucks

DriftingDragon 11-08-2007 10:24 PM

if you go down to the dump u might find it in relatively 1 piece and just so you know it gets sorted by day and for now on use clear bags

kuppler 11-08-2007 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: sheograth

So I had my Savage X 4.6 in a black plastic trash bag (brought it home from a bash that way to keep my real car clean). And I just set it down in my garage figuring I'd clean it up later. The next morning, I took out the trash, accidentally taking out the bag containing the Savage as well.

By the time I realized, the truck had come and gone.

I'm not really sure whether to laugh or be upset lol

Thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.. its almost like u made it up.. but if u made something up u think you could do better.. but u must of really TRASHED UR TRUCK!!!
im Sorry to hear about this Bro.. hope u get a new one soon...
Like DaveG55 said buy a RUBBERMAID Container to store ur truck in. i think im going out this weekend to buy a Container for my truck....

nothinbetr2do 11-08-2007 10:34 PM

what a retard[sm=bananahead.gif]

sheograth 11-08-2007 10:36 PM

I totally feel like one, its so pathetic that its more funny than sad really. I will probably replace it with an MGT 8.0 or something when it comes out.

Nick2618 11-08-2007 10:53 PM

I think CA (or at least parts of it) sort all there trash to pull out recycables. Make some calls in the morning and maybe someone found it in the sorting process.

Checkpointracer 11-08-2007 11:26 PM

ROFL.[sm=lol.gif]

dacaur 11-09-2007 12:41 AM

wow that sucks.. definatly let us know how it turns out...

s7jstep1 11-09-2007 01:04 AM

omg, that sounds like something i would do but then again i dont think even i would do that. whoever finds it is gonna be one lucky person lol. i would definately call and see if anyone found it. just blame it on someone else so they dont think your a retard lol

proptop 11-09-2007 02:09 AM

You must have done it subconsiously...so you'd have an excuse to buy that MGT 8.0 ;)

calvino 11-09-2007 02:10 AM

ORIGINAL: nick2618

I think CA (or at least parts of it) sort all there trash to pull out recycables. Make some calls in the morning and maybe someone found it in the sorting process.
watch, a worker at the garbage dump will pull it out and give it to his kid, and the kid lives on the same block as sheratogah does, wouldn't that be so ironic, wow, what a man, "yeah, prob get a new truck", me, I would prob sulk for a day or two, then think of wether or not to get another truck[>:]

proptop 11-09-2007 02:50 AM

They do sort through the trash...for "suspicious" items...at least they do here in N.Y. and I would think they'd be even more so in Ca.?

If you can find out where they take the trash after pick-up you could ask around? Might be worth a few phone calls anyway...

Sorry for making fun of your loss...I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry...(probably a bit of both ) but I'd be too busy kicking myself in the ***** [:o]:)[:@]

DaveG55 11-09-2007 08:30 AM

I think that publicly admitting what he did is a form of "kicking himself in the ass".
I'm not sure I'd publicaly admit to something likr that.

Anthoop 11-09-2007 08:36 AM

Blimey that is rough!
Like Dave not sure i'd come on here and tell everyone,at least it wont happen again though![&o]

maxxdout 11-09-2007 10:20 AM

Wow, that does suck. I wish you good luck with finding your truck m8 ;)

BuzzBomber 11-09-2007 10:29 AM

And I thought I had a bad morning. Hey, sometimes all you can do is laugh. No really, we're not laughing AT you, we're laughing WITH you...

Nah. We're laughing at you. (in Nelson's voice, from 'the simpsons': Heh--hah!)

jatoracing33 11-09-2007 12:28 PM

ouch thats gotta suck...but funny as hell[sm=lol.gif]

HpiDrifter420 11-09-2007 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
that sucks...losi is coming out with a type of carrier that goes under the car and over the wheels to keep all the dirt and junk together so it doesnt get all over your car. heres one i might pick one up.

Beasley1 11-09-2007 02:17 PM

lol, thats where a savage belongs. That is pretty dumb. :eek:

DaveG55 11-09-2007 02:31 PM

ORIGINAL: HpiDrifter420

that sucks...losi is coming out with a type of carrier that goes under the car and over the wheels to keep all the dirt and junk together so it doesnt get all over your car. heres one i might pick one up.

I can't decide if that thing looks like the paper booties doctors have to wear or some kind of perverted shower cap.
Maybe they should call it an RC Condom...

proptop 11-09-2007 03:08 PM

The bottom part of an old Bananna (Bannana?) box works for me...you can get 'em at the grocery store, free.