RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Car General Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/)
-   -   price check on a few things (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/845152-price-check-few-things.html)

shadowedkilla 06-08-2003 11:52 PM

price check on a few things

what would a used rc10gt rtr and a t-maxx with a ofna .21 and alum tranny be worth?

whitexj 06-09-2003 01:03 AM

used gt i would say 160-190 and tmaxx around 330-350

usagi 06-09-2003 01:22 AM

Originally posted by whitexj
used gt i would say 160-190 and tmaxx around 330-350
:stupid: A?A?A?A?A??A?A what in the.............

shadowedkilla 06-09-2003 01:39 AM

k thnks thats kinda what i figured =) what about a mugen mtx2?

usagi 06-09-2003 01:59 AM

Originally posted by shadowedkilla
k thnks thats kinda what i figured =) what about a mugen mtx2?
Better Idea go into the gas part of this site and ask. They should know..........Its better to get the info straight from the horses mouth :D.

Good Luck
Usagi

shadowedkilla 06-09-2003 02:03 AM

do u have some sort of fued with whitexj? ive been reading all the forums and in every price check when he says one u contradict him hehe?

usagi 06-09-2003 04:30 AM

do u have some sort of fued with whitexj? ive been reading all the forums and in every price check when he says one u contradict him hehe?

I was referring to his post over 40 times in one day. possible Personally I don`t care. But it gets alittle tiring seeing seeing him post one line comments and or remarks generic comments. Its more then unlikely he know about every car possible.

whitexj 06-09-2003 12:26 PM

LOL yah I had to stay home yesterday cuz I was sick. I could see your point Usagi.

usagi 06-09-2003 01:19 PM

LOL yah I had to stay home yesterday cuz I was sick. I could see your point Usagi.
Ohhhhhhhhh so thats the reason for almost 40 post in a day :D

whitexj 06-09-2003 01:37 PM

well thats the reason for seeing so many threads. Dont know about posting on all of them. LOL

trey3670 06-10-2003 01:12 AM

its just kinda funny how ya made that assumption though usagi,how do you he isnt an old rcer thats been around for awhile?

usagi 06-10-2003 01:21 AM

well thats the reason for seeing so many threads. Dont know about posting on all of them. LOL
ehehhehe it just seems like it :D you had a whole line of last to post in listint of threads :D

have a good day :)

dbow 06-10-2003 02:03 AM

Price

Value on these cars and trucks vary quite a bit. It really depends on a lot of factors as to how much one can get for an item.
The best place to check is Ebay, do a search for the like item and check current auctions and completed auctions.
This will give you a good idea of what to expect when you sell your item.
Keep in mind that when you sell your item you wont get the value of all the hopups and so forth. If you jack the price up you will get no repsonse and no bids on Ebay.
Its fairly common for people to come out on the forum and ask for just slightly under what they have in it. You wont get it, in most cases you will get much less than half of what you have in it.
Unless of course its in high demand or something special.

Good luck,

Dbow

shadowedkilla 06-10-2003 02:05 AM

looking for buying not selling hehe so was just curious on worth in those turms. thx for the info though i shall try e-bay =)

usagi 06-10-2003 02:09 AM

looking for buying not selling hehe so was just curious on worth in those turms. thx for the info though i shall try e-bay =)
Its hard to tell the value since the ebay revolution. Some items are over priced and people still pay it.

Good luck in finding your Item. Let us know if you found what you want.

Usagi

trey3670 06-10-2003 09:55 PM

good advice dbow!