Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

controller not transmitting enough signal please help

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

controller not transmitting enough signal please help

Old 02-22-2011, 03:39 PM
mr panda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default controller not transmitting enough signal please help

hey im pretty new to rc cars but i recently bought a futaba controller and servo's from a friend for my recently rebuilt rc car and the controller isnt transmitting enough signal to the reciver ive extened the antenna out completely and nothing but when i connect the controllers antenna to the recivers antenna they work perfectly but as soon as there not touching nothing again and there brand new batteries in both reciver and controller and i also talked to the guy i bought it off and he said he had no problems with it so the crystals are the same but the only thing is it hasnt been used for roughly 2 years but he took the batteries out of both before he stored it all so i am truly stumped as to y the controller isnt transmitting enough

i have dismantled it and one of the relay type things on the controller mother board gets very hot and it is connected to the antenna so is there a chance that is faulty??

i can post pictures of what i am talking about if that would help??

thanks mr panda
Old 02-22-2011, 05:00 PM
stalefishsk8er

Default RE: controller not transmitting enough signal please help

try fresh brand new batteries
Old 02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
mr panda

they are fresh brand new batteries out of the packet in both the controller and reciver units
Old 11-18-2011, 02:22 AM
kaz440

I'd love to hear the answer to this myself? Complete rookie here!