Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

NEED HELP WITH RC!!!!PLEASE

Old 06-16-2011, 09:31 PM
seankaer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP WITH RC!!!!PLEASE

Need help with RC power wheels

Recentlly i bought an Silver RCpower wheels ride on car for my son...... ( i know not an RC most ppl on here ask about).... And when we received it the car would only turn left when using the remote. The company sent me a new remote and WALAit worked.. left, right, foward and reverse. then a few days ago BAM no steering at all.

The company then gave me my money back and let me keep the car. What i want to do is FIXthe problem. Now i took the car apart and made sure the steering motor was still working(yeah its not a servo controlled steering its a motor hooked up to a gearbox).. hooked it to a 6v battery it ran clockwise reversed the polarity and counter clock wise. so i know the motor is good.

What else could be the problem i dont think its the receiver due to it still going foward and reverse when i use the remote just no left or right! ive asked a million times on modifedpowerwheels.com for help and to no prevail can i get a straight answer thought i would try an real RCsite for some help and or troubleshooting ideas!!!