Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

fs-gt3b reverse controls....

Old 06-20-2011, 06:53 PM
jamminman909

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs-gt3b reverse controls....

hey all I picked up a gt3b today got it to bind the only prob im having is im getting reverse controls i.e. turn left the car turns right, give it throttle u get reverse. ne ideas? i have it hooked up to an rx8 esc. help would b nice i dont want to have to use the controller upside down. thanks

Old 06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
fasterrcs

Default RE: fs-gt3b reverse controls....

you need to reverse the steering and throttle the option is in the menu watch this vid and you will see how
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YcW54tZZJ8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Old 06-24-2011, 07:25 PM
JTuepker1

Default RE: fs-gt3b reverse controls....

RX8 you have to use the programmer and reverse the motor that way. simple click is all it take. The steering is just setting it to reverse via the controller. The tekin start up guide walks your through if you dont have the hotlink available.