Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Problem with Brand new Futaba 3pl 2.4GHZ

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Problem with Brand new Futaba 3pl 2.4GHZ

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 AM
ReaDyToRooL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Brand new Futaba 3pl 2.4GHZ

Bought futaba 3pl , 3 months ago , it was ok and working fine , didn't used it and stored it after 3 months i toke it out put it on my Hpi baja 5b , connect the rx with the bat , now the problem is that when i turn both tx and rx on , they bind and yellow light turns on , but no response on any inputs , some time they bind works fine and suddenly same thing no response and servos stuck on the position of last input , ( yellow light remains on ) then trun it off then back on , some time twice , happening quite often . ,what seems 2 be the issue ?
HELPME GUYS ,
JUST FOUNDOUTTHATEVENTHESLIGHTESTIMPACT or movement causing the issue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpiGWqPzg0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]