Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Flysky FS GT3B controller problem with Brushless Leopard 10 turn 3930kv motor

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Flysky FS GT3B controller problem with Brushless Leopard 10 turn 3930kv motor

Old 09-08-2013, 04:12 AM
RickB72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flysky FS GT3B controller problem with Brushless Leopard 10 turn 3930kv motor

Hello My son has a Tamia TT 01 car that he controls with a Flysky FS GT3B remote. the car was working fine until the brushed motor died. so I purchased a Leopard brushless 10t 3930kv motor with ESC off of ebay for $65. i installed the motor but now the the receiver loose communication with the transmitter when the car gets 15-20ft away....?. I figure it must be electrical noise from the new brushless motor and esc because it communicated fine before.... Is it because the flysky is a cheap remote? Or is the brushless motor and esc I got off ebay the problem....? Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated. We live in a small town with no hobby shop or rc clubs to ask for advise.....

thanks
Rick
Old 09-18-2013, 03:09 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for the late reply, I hate to ask did you use the stock Tamiya ESC in that TT01?
if so you more then likely damaged the receiver, and a $7 one would fix that. The Tamiya ESC's literally destroy those recievers(and a lot of other modern ones) unless you buy some optional parts, and rewire it. We had one guy that used to post here that destroyed 5 Flysky RX's before we looked at the ratings of the ESC, and found out it puts out more voltage then the flysky RX's can handle.