Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

New flysky gt 4 - any user comments ?

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

New flysky gt 4 - any user comments ?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:09 PM
swervo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New flysky gt 4 - any user comments ?

OY revheads , newest flysky radio looks interesting - telemetry , 8.4v rx , touchscreen , expo on steering and throttle . system costs under $200 and extra rx's cost under $20 . I want one but would like to read some reviews first . can view at www.wowrcmodel.com . anyone using this yet ? thank you .
Old 11-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Strange. After googling, I see it seems to be the same as the IT4...

Here's our 4 page thread on the IT4 back when it first appeared in January...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-c...l#post11384639

One guy that I know of bought one and said he was impressed, though the usual cheap plastic prevails.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:11 AM
swervo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oops , i meant the IT 4 . same radio in the thread but the people selling it are saying 'new' . first i've seen of it too . thanks foxy .
Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeh no worries, you know these Chinese brands, often they sell the same thing under different names. First I've heard the name gt4, though it makes better sense given their previous naming convention; GT2, GT3,..maybe they have changed the name and the next stockload of IT4s will be GT4s. You heard it here first folks. lol