Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

New Radio Time

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 06:54 PM
ryans hpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Radio Time

Looking for a new radio, and I sometimes like to get some peoples input. I have Been Use To Hitec 40 Mhz and 75 Mhz always had great luck with them,and I have had a FlySky ( horrible luck).
Futaba i know is good both 3 channel and 4 channel. But what about the Spektrum DX4S with DSMR, havent dealt with any. Or Should I Just Stick with a new Hitec aggressor 2.4Ghz.
Any Input and experience with these radios is greatly appriciated, not just hear say
Old 03-12-2014, 12:46 PM
ryans hpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well maybe a airtronics mt-4 as well
Old 03-30-2014, 08:13 AM
RuckusLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a DX4S with the SR410 receiver and SRS4210 receiver with AVC and I love it. The display is really easy to read especially with the backlit feature. There are also a lot of options and settings that can be used. I haven't owned anything but Spektrum so I can't speak for the others but I love my radio.