Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

FS-it4 Help Needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 12:05 AM
bckyrdbshr
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-it4 Help Needed

Ok here is my problem, If you notice the throttle you'll see that the brake/reverse is on. I have went through the radio looking at everything that has to do with brake and throttle and cant find any way to set it to off or center?? If i'm missing something please fill me in... the radio came with the 1.01 US and I updated to 1.02 US when I received it.. Please help...

Old 11-11-2015, 06:06 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Let me go look at mine. Mine is centered. I have the old one where I had to replace the chip and then flash it with the new firmware. Mine has been flawless for almost 2 years now.

I know it is under one of the menu's. Just what one is the question? I know there is a throttle up for a nitro engine.

Buzz.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:53 PM
bckyrdbshr
My Feedback: (35)

Originally Posted by blvdbuzzard
Let me go look at mine. Mine is centered. I have the old one where I had to replace the chip and then flash it with the new firmware. Mine has been flawless for almost 2 years now.

I know it is under one of the menu's. Just what one is the question? I know there is a throttle up for a nitro engine.

Buzz.
Thanks for the reply Buzz, just got it figured out. I ran across a post about how to factory reset the radio, push and hold the trigger up full brake and trim switch at the same time, i think was 4 its the very top one on the radio then turn on the radio and it will take you to a test screen and you can do the reset there, fixed it... throttle centers perfect now. For the price of the radio you cant beat it... They have a new one out now, the FS-it4S supposed to have better screen and much more @ 159.00 was thinking about getting one of those too.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:35 PM
2ndGenKen

If you have this issue ignore the previous posts and follow these steps with the vehicle battery disconnected and the radio turned OFF.

1) Hold TR4 switch in the direction indicated.

2) Move and hold throttle trigger to full reverse.

3) Hold both switches in these positions and press the power button to enable factory mode.

4) With factory mode enabled select "sticks calibration"

5) Follow the onscreen instructions and press the "back" arrow twice. The radio will restart and you should see this screen with throttle at zero.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	496
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	2144000   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	409
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2144001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	477
Size:	39.1 KB