Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Fast blinking green light

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2019, 12:01 PM
HueyHauler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast blinking green light

MT4, RX-461 with EVX-2. Steering works but no throttle. EVX blinks green fast. ??? I’ve trimmed the throttle too. I’m not used to all of these “Bells & Whistles” !!!! I’ve been through YouTube videos. Please help this ole’ man
Old 12-28-2019, 04:36 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

You need to follow the programming instructions from the manual of the ESC very closely... take your time and follow each step carefully... check to make sure the throttle is reversed on the radio, most brands of ESC's require that.... then you can calibrate the ESC.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:40 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

New radio? I think your trimming of the throttle channel is the issue. It needs to be set to the neutral position before calibrating the ESC.