Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Hitec Aggressor CRX Set Up

Old 04-14-2004, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Aggressor CRX Set Up

I have bought a Hitec Aggressor CRX

I am after some advice on the correct set up of this radio system. Any help would be great
Old 04-14-2004, 08:01 AM
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: Hitec Aggressor CRX Set Up

unfortunately, i am on my second CRX. the first one wouldn't make trim adjustments to the right, so i returned it and got another one. the second one will not display anything other than black in the window when it is turned on. i am sure that it will have to be went off for service, which is a huge inconvenience. the radio is about 1 1/2 months old. anyhow, the instruction manual pretty much explained every adjustment pretty well with the exception of the subtrims. the subtrims allow you to center the servo after you install the servo horn, and mount the servo. this way, you can still have the full range of the main trim. other than that, what questions do you have. i really like the radio, i am just really concerned with the reliability of it.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:20 AM

The main set up feature I am after advice on is the ABS functions, I have turned it on but I would like to know what are the best settings, the manual gives 1 example but I would like more information
Old 04-14-2004, 09:31 AM
My Feedback: (8)

i use the abs function on both my R40 ahd hyper 7, and i used the settings that the manual suggested. it works. you really need a high speed servo for the brake/throttle, but just play around with the settings to reach the desired results.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:15 PM

Thanks m8 I have used the ABS feature and it worked well thks again. [] 1 More thing though the battery that comes with the radio is rated at 600 milli amps. Can you use a more powerfull battery pack and if so would you need to make this up yourself... ?? [:-]
Old 04-14-2004, 03:59 PM

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on this radio(in the USA)??? And I'd like to hear somemore input as to what you all think of the radio especially the synth. portion. Also, is this a much better radio than the JR XS3 because the JR comes w/everything ready to go and the CRX to be fully synth'd need the extras stuff for extra money...about $80 more to be exact!!!

I'm very interested in this radio but don't want to spend the extra $$'s if it's not going to be worth it when the JR does (as far as I can tell) the same thing for less.