Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

9350 for losi lst?

Old 05-01-2004, 11:27 AM
methane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9350 for losi lst?

i would like to use futaba's 9350 for a losi lst (i'll be getting it or the marder 1/6 mt this summer). i like the waterproof metal case, as well as the specs on it...but the lst has a dual steering servo set-up and it seems like two 9350's would be overkill, not to mention expensive when combined w/ the other servos.

is there another option in digital, metal gear, metal case, bb servos for steering?

p.s. yeah i know the lst comes rtr but i want to choose my own radio equipment
Old 05-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9350 for losi lst?

i have the it on my tmaxx, but i use it for my throttle/brake

it is ver very fast and very powerful...i really like it but i don't think it would work good for the steering, but if you put two of them that is another story, you will get 280 oz of torque, and yes it would be insane but awesome...as well expencieve

for my steering i have JR DS8611 speed is .18 and the torque is 260!!!! it steers my wheels even if i push down the truck, it is pretty imressieve, and it costs $115, so i would suggest go with the JR for the steering, you will save a bunch and u wouldn't need second one, unless you really like to have all futaba servos [>:]