Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

potentially selling airtronics mx3, question?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

potentially selling airtronics mx3, question?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 04:54 PM
elite
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default potentially selling airtronics mx3, question?

Im looking at a few rtr kits and this one im looking at comes with an airtronics mx3 radio/rec/2 servos. People seem to really like this radio, but I dont think Im going to keep it cause I have another radio from an old car. Is 100 bucks about right for potential street price? I see them for around 130 bucks (web, more locally, just a bit). Just trying to guage if I can swing the purchase with the sale of the radio.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Zedicus

Default RE: potentially selling airtronics mx3, question?

Bought a New one with Rec 1 Serv, Rec Pack & 8 Rechargeable AA's for $109.00
Old 10-21-2004, 01:42 PM
hchytd

Hey Zedicus,

Where'd you buy yours at?

Elite, I have seen them around $115 brand new w/2 servos and receiver online at many places...
Old 10-21-2004, 02:57 PM
elite
My Feedback: (2)

I ended up getting am M8. I was gonna get a swift buggy that came with it, and I figured since I had an M8 i would/cound use that and recoop some $$ to justify the price of the buggy. I should be getting the M8 shortly, I did like the way the airtronics felt, I think they are pretty nice. I did though prefer some of the button/adjustment placment on the JR. Hopefully the M8 will make me happy.....if not Ill be posting about selling that hehe....

Thanks...good to know if I do get that buggy I can still possibly sell that radio for something....unlike the radio my revo came with thats just not worth selling
Old 10-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Zedicus

Via ebay, from www.onlinehobbystore.com, Only cost $26 to ship it to the UK, only drawback with that was UK Customs Held it up for 20 days...[sm=angry.gif]

Still think the MX-3 Is the best radio I've tried next to the M8...

BTW: My Next radio will Either be a Senthesised M8 or a Nomadio Sensor....

ORIGINAL: hchytd

Hey Zedicus,

Where'd you buy yours at?

Elite, I have seen them around $115 brand new w/2 servos and receiver online at many places...