Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Aitronics M8 and JR receiver ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 07:06 PM
UNCDROCK57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aitronics M8 and JR receiver ?

OK, I just purchased the aitronics M8 radio off ebay and I didn't purchase the receiver. So, here's the question, I have two JR receivers, the R135 and the R133. Both the M8 and the JR receivers are FM. The M8 has the 75MHz FM modual already in it. So, will the M8 work with the JR receiver or will I have to purchase the Airtronics receiver? The crystals that I am using is on channel 81. I have tried to see if it works but the M8 will do nothing with the JR receiver. Is the M8 bad, or should this combination work? Any help will be greatly apperciated. Thanks.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:09 AM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Aitronics M8 and JR receiver ?

if the JR rec is on 75mhz band and on the right channel it should work because both airtronics and JR are using positive shift.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:59 PM
elite
My Feedback: (2)

I just got an M8 also...I hope we didnt buy the same radio cause one of us isnt getting it them HEHE

I tnink nitroman is correct, if its positive shift you should be fine. I ended up with some airtronics receivers and got a synth novak as well so Ill let you know....if you need a 3 channel FM, let me know cause Ill have an airtronics that of course will work.

Let us know how it goes.....
Old 10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
UNCDROCK57

thanks guys, I think it might work if I use airtronics crystals. Because when I tried it with the JR crystals, the little red LED light didn't come on, but as soon as I put the Airtronics crystal in it came on. I only have one airtronic crystal, so maybe if I go ahead and buy a pair of airtronic crystals it will work. I sure hope so[&o]..