Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

My Airtronics M8????

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 04:22 AM
pcol2480

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Airtronics M8????

I baught an Airtronics Sanwa M8 VIII Radio Kit (the one with black buttons and blue lit screen), it came with receiver etc, and 2 of the Hyper ERG-VX servos. It was purchased from RC-Mart on the net, I live in Australia and it arrived today. I unpacked it and couldn't find a MANUAL/INSTRUCTIONS anywhere and it did read on the box "Do Not Operate Without Reading Instructions" so you would think that one should be included??? This is a real problem for me because I only just starte in RC and I wouldnt know where to begin with this radio kit, the only radio I have ever used has been the one that comes stock with the MP7.5 Sports RTR. Is there supposed to be a manual in the box or do you have to go out and buy one seperately??? If you do have to buy the manual sperately I think it is the biggest rip off I have ever encountered, you pay hundreds of dollars for the kit and they dont even throw in a few typed sheets of paper, if true that is a complete joke!! but they would have to include one wouldnt they, it would just be too ludacris to even fathom such cheapness?? Could someone please tell me if it should be included, or if not, where I might get one?? plus I would prefer it if a downloadable version is available as i dont want to have to wait another couple of weeks to use the fu$#*^! thing.
Thankyou.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Graystar

Default RE: My Airtronics M8????

If the radio was advertised as new-in-box then it should have everything included when the item is new...that includes a manual. RC-Mart should provide you with a manual.

If, however, you bought some kind of discounted open-box item, then you might have to settle for what came in the mail.

Airtronics charges 10 US dollars for an M8 manual. I think that sucks. They should at least provide an electronic one for free. However, if worse comes to worse you can always order one.

http://www.airtronics.net/Manuals.htm
Old 12-15-2004, 10:17 AM
pcol2480

Default RE: My Airtronics M8????

The Kit was DEFINATELY supposed to be totally brand new and sealed in the box, I dont think I should have to pay for a manual, even if it is only $10, when I handed over so much money for the kit, I should at least get a damn manual. I did email RC-Mart today, and in past orders they have always been extremely quick and diligent in their work so I am sure they will get back to me with a solution. BUT living in Australia is going to make it quite difficult if I need to deal with the supplier or with the manufacturer, it would probably end up costing more than it is worth in time and postage costs to get it shipped over, so thankyou for the link, if worse comes to worse I may well have to use it, I just wont be very happy about it thats all.