Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Radio reviews, what'cha got & how do ya like it??

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Radio reviews, what'cha got & how do ya like it??

Old 01-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Moose114

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio reviews, what'cha got & how do ya like it??

Ok I'm enjoying my RC10GT but the XP2 radio that came with the RTR kit isn't exactly the same quality as the truck is!!

So I'm looking to upgrade my radio, I'm hoping to get a radio, reviever & 2 servos for around $200, Right now I'm looking at the JR XS3, my LHS have recomended the JR & it does look good on paper but I'm open to all brands.
But for this thread assume price is not an option, because some people have more $$$ to spend than others & I bet they'd like to make the right choice too!!
So high dollar or budget lets hear some reviews on all of them.
It's been 10 years since I was big time into elecrtic RC cars so I've been out of the loop a long time & need to learn about the new stuff.

I'd like to hear from all of you on what you like & dislike about your radios, I don't want to hear that your Radio is the best thing since sliced bread just because you don't want to admit that you made a mistake, there are a lot of choices out there & it'd be easy to make the wrong choice.
so lets here some reviews & help everyone learn from what you did, right or wrong!!
Please only post a review of radios that you have actually used, & be honest!!
also tell us where you got it & how much you paid for it & part numbers too if possible, many radios have similar descriptions but diffrent specs.

Thanks.